Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's the problem?

I don’t see what’s the big deal. I was doing my daily counter surfing looking for food when my foster dad walked in and yelled, "Hey!"  Startled, I jumped down and he pointed to the living room and said, “Go lay down.” This made me sad, so I hung my head and headed for the room.

I wonder if he was talking to me? I go back to the kitchen. Something smells good up there. Up I go, reaching, reaching... agh, he's yelling again! What? He doesn’t say anything else, just points to the other room. Down my head goes, back to the living room.

This carpet is soft. Sigh. Something smells good. I go back to the kitchen, up I go, reaching, reaching... "Hey!" Ok, ok, back to the living room.

Don’t know what the big deal is……. Wait, what is that smell...

1 comment: