Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hi! I'm Bart!

Hello Blogging World!
     My name is Bart, I am a greyhound. I have just retired from my life on the run, and am now staying with my foster family, until I find my "Forever Home." This means that i will be staying with this very nice family (The Spiry's) until I find someone who will want to permanently adopt me. I am a nice reddish-blonde color, and I'm 3 and a half. I came from a race-track in West Virginia.
     So far, I think the retired life is nice. I spend hours, sleeping on the floor, or being admired and adored by my humans. I also have time to go outside and run as much as my heart desires.  Every day, around 6:30 A.M. and 4 o'clock P.M. I get fed two cups of really good dog food, mixed with a little chicken broth. Now, for a few hours, 5 days a week, my humans go away, and i spend time in their bedroom. Now this isn't too bad, because i'm just sleeping, just like if my humans were here. Well that's all for now...
I hope you enjot seeing my journey from Foster Home to Forever home.

Bark-Bark-Woof,
Bart 

No comments:

Post a Comment