Monday, November 22, 2010

Upset tummy

I woke up yesterday morning while it was still dark with a very upset tummy. Whatever was in there just needed to come out. My foster mom leaped out of bed and turned on the lights. She was very sweet to me, talking softly and rubbing my tummy. It was kind of weird that she kept trying to lay Cinnamon's blanket under me when I was heaving, but I didn't want to get any yuck on her nice blanket, so I made sure I got it on the rug instead. Three times. When I was done, she sent me outside with my foster "dad" and Lass and Cinnamon. The fresh air felt great! I came in good as new and looking for breakfast. I love it here!
Woof!
Bart

P.S. My foster mom also calls me Bartimus, Bartolomew, and Bartilicious. She's funny! I come no matter what she calls me, especially when she says "treat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment