Monday, November 29, 2010

My favorite water bowl

Hi Blog World!
I wanted to tell you one of my favorite things about living in a house. An unlimited supply of water! I'm a thirsty guy, and I love being able to drink whenever I want. My humans have several bowls of water in the house, but my favorite bowl is in a small room all its own. The bowl is raised up to my height, is all shiny and white, and is alway full of cool fresh water. The only problem is that whenever I'm drinking from it, my foster family tells me "no" and brings me over to one of the other silver water bowls. I don't know why they don't want me to use the white one. When they go in the room to use it, they shut the door. Maybe it's just for them. Oh well, it's confusing, but as long as I get fresh water, I'm happy!
Wag, wag, slurp!
Bart

1 comment: