Thursday, November 18, 2010

Car rides are exciting!

Woof!
Went for a ride in the car last night with my two fosters sisters Lass and Cinnamon. I love them for sharing their forever home with me while I look for mine, and for sharing their space in the car last night. [Note to Lass: sorry about stepping on your head!]

Last time I rode in the car, I was alone in the back and it was daytime. This time was at night and it was so exciting. So many sparkling lights! So many amazing smells! Our "mom" opened the back windows a little for us so we could stick out our noses. I was almost dizzy with all of the scents! We stopped for a while, and then the boy, Alex, got in the car with us, and I had fun smelling his head.

It was so much fun, I had to take a long nap when we got home, before I went to bed. Can't wait for our next trip!

Arooo roooo!
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment