Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Love to Party!

Hey friends!
I did something exciting on Sunday -- I went to a party! It was a holiday social for all the Greyhound Options humans and hounds. I've never been to a party before, but I can't wait to go to another one! There were so many humans petting me and telling me how sweet and handsome I am. I got to catch up with some hounds I've met before, and got to sniff lots of new ones, too. But the best part, the very best part, was a long, long table covered in treats!!! I could barely look at anything else! My people only gave me treats from one dish on the end, but that was OK because they were so yummy. I tried to help myself a few times, but I guess you're not allowed to do that at a party. Anyway, next time you're planning a party, don't forget to invite your buddy Bart!
Happy Howlidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment