Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Best Visitors Ever!

Haloooooooo!
My foster parents had the best visitors over last night! Mostly when humans come over, they pat my head and then push me away while I try to smell them. They don't realize that a good introductory sniff can take several minutes, so I usually don't get to finish. But the pretty lady who came over last night named Kristen spent the whole night giving me hugs and kisses and letting me smell her and telling me how pretty I am and how much she wanted to take me home. I would have been happy to go with her, but the man she was with said no. He was good at petting me, too, and let me sniff him a whole bunch. I think they have other dogs at home and he didn't think their boy dog would like me. But I think EVERYONE likes me, so I don't see the problem. Anyway, I'm still looking for my forever home, but enjoying it here, too. Another grey joined our pack yesterday named Victoria. Mom says she "visiting." I like her. She's pretty. I love "visitors!"
RooRooo!
BART

No comments:

Post a Comment