Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Failure to Communicate

Hello Bloggers!
I'm looking for some help from my fellow four-footed friends. My foster family keeps a whole lot of my food on the porch in a closet in a bin. I don't find this convenient at all, but I try to make the best of it. Since I can't open the door to the porch by myself, when I want to get out there, I go to the door and push my head against it. Sometimes, I also whine and scratch the door. Very clear, right? Wrong! Whenever I do this, one of the human people leads me out, right past the food closet (which I can open by myself with my nose and a little perseverance) and outside. But it's cold outside! And there is no food out there! So I stand at that door. Sure enough, someone comes to the door to let me in, but again, they don't let me stop at the food closet and hustle me right back into the house! Help! Is there a special bark, wag, or sign any of you can recommend?
Your Buddy, Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment