Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm a Busy Boy!

I'm so glad I can snuggle in my crate and rest today! Two days ago I went to another Meet & Greet, which was super fun. I loved seeing so many of my buddies there. Plus, my foster mom bought us all treats to share! And I met a nice pair of humans named Tom and Michelle who took me for a walk. They invited me to come visit them at their house soon, and they say if I like it, I can live there! I hope I like it because they were very nice!

Then yesterday, my foster family had a human Meet & Greet. There were lots of people here, and they all gave presents to Alex and sang to him. I had so much fun visiting with everyone, especially Celia who I haven't seen in forever! She's only a little taller than me and I was so excited to see her I almost knocked her over. Oops! I do love that girl. She gives awesome hugs and tells me she loves me.

Back to my crate now for a snooze!
BART

2 comments:

  1. We were so happy to meet you Bart! Can't wait for your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to meeting you, Bart. Your first 3 1/2 years may have been hard but if you decide to go live with Michelle and Tommy it will be "Dog Heaven" for you.
    Grampy

    ReplyDelete