Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm a good brother

Hi Friends!
I guess my foster mom didn't like having that tree in the house after all. When I came downstairs the other day, it was gone. Just like that! I'm kinda sad because I like laying under it. It was very sparkly and had lots of stuff to sniff. Oh well, I'm amusing myself by checking out mom's other stuff, like her socks, sweaters, scarves. She doesn't seem to like when I do that, though.

My sister greys made a big mess last week! All the humans were gone, so we were just hanging out in the bedroom. I was snoozing in my crate. Then one of my sisters (I'm not saying which one) got bored so she jumped up on the bed and took down this big fat book and ripped it to shreds. I have to admit, it sure seemed like fun. Until my foster dad came home. He was not happy and cleaned everything up. When mom came home, she tried to get me to tell which one of the girls did it, but my lips are sealed. I am a good brother after all! I don't know what a bible is, but mom wondered aloud what happens to a dog who chews up a bible. Nothing too bad, I hope-- I love my foster sisters!

Arooo, roooo!
BART

No comments:

Post a Comment